We regard our building as a facility to support and host programs and events that nurture the community and are consistent with our values and goals. We welcome non-profit and community groups to make use of our space for their meeting or event needs. Our Office Administrator looks after showing and booking the space, and all questions regarding fees and requirements. Of course, our facility is available for weddings, memorial gatherings and other spiritual gatherings with the leadership of our ministry team. Here are some details about our space:
- Majestic, open, octagonal concept with seating for up to 400 in theatre, or round configuration
- Vinyl flooring with 10 feet of carpeting around the perimeter
- Pass-through doors from kitchen area
- Variable lighting settings
- Rectangular or round tables
- intimate rectangular room with vaulted ceiling
- seating to 75 in theatre or tables of eight
- pass-through from kitchen
- three separate rooms for 10 to 15 people with tables and chairs and exterior windows
- spacious and handicap access on main floor as well as on the complete lower level of the building
Child Care Area
- well equipped room for child care with windows into, and speakers from the Large Hall
- En-suite bathroom
- comfortable room with couches and chairs
- suitable for small gatherings of up to 15 people
Lower Level Hall (access by stairs or elevator)
- spacious rectangular room with seating at tables or theatre style for up to 90 person
- round or rectangular tables available
- access to kitchenette for coffee preparation or limited food service
Music Room (access by stairs or elevator)
- small carpeted room with electronic piano on lower level
- seating for up to 30
Youth Lounge (access by stairs or elevator)
- intimate carpeted meeting space with comfortable couches and chairs for up to 20
- projection equipment and projection surface
- audio system
- projection system
- audio technician
- grand piano / music stands / risers
- for up to 100 cars plus street parking
We are adjacent to the Yellowbird Community Centre and soccer fields and close to Keehewin School and a community playground.
All activities must be consistent with our commitment to provide a scent free environment, Safe Space for LGBTQ persons and our endorsement of the Earth Charter and its principles.
For availability and applicable fees, please contact our Office Administrator at email@example.com or by calling 780-435-2028.
A non-refundable deposit may be required when you book your date with the Office Administrator. The balance is due one month prior to the booking.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted without specific approval confirmed in writing by the Office Administrator. If approved, service is limited to beer and wine. The user must obtain and provide a copy of the liquor license for the occasion, specific to the serving and consumption of liquor, as well as a cover note providing proof of a valid insurance policy for third party liability naming the church as an insured party.